These three related conferences are co-located and they share a common exhibition:
- Enterprise Architecture and Its Application
- Business Analysis for Organisational Success
- Digital Transformation and Change Management
There is a common open plenary session and a common closing panel session.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin.
As organisations seek to survive and thrive, they find it essential to evolve the organisational structure and best practice to remain relevant and competitive. This in turn requires the identification of evolving business models, products and services in the digital economy.
Social media, mobile devices and apps, big data and cloud computing are reshaping the industrial landscape of communication and collaboration. “Digital Transformation” is a new dimension of change management as organisations strive to understand, assimilate and deliver new digital strategies.
This conference seeks to explore and discuss strategies that will help your organisation to achieve a positive culture of innovation, change and successful Digital Transformation. Join your peers and the expert panel to discuss and explore:
- Is competitive pressure driving your Digital Transformation? Identifying the business issues
- How to manage Digital Transformation
- Identifying and engaging the major stakeholders
- Governance and Management Issues
- Which methodologies to apply (Agile, Lean, Kanban)?
Keynote presentation: Professor Alan Brown, Surrey Business School
Plus presentations by Rachel Cartmail, Head of Business Change, Net-a-Porter;
Dr Richard Sykes; and case studies on digital transformation in the media sector and airline industry.
The programme structure comprises keynote sessions and formal presentations, interspersed with round table sessions where topic gurus facilitate and lead a discussion and all participants can have their say.