New models and methods throw up new testing challenges as organisations continually have to adapt to new challenges, techniques and tools. The Next Generation Testing Conference brings together people who are passionate about testing – enthusiastic and experienced speakers and delegates, who learn from each other through review presentations, case studies and discussions. Together they learn how to improve software-testing practices and discover possible solutions to a number of issues facing testers today. Some of the topics covered include: Test Automation; Agile; usage of Docker in Testing and Test Automation; Big Data Testing; Mobile Testing; Behaviour-Driven Development; Testing Cloud-based and Mobile Applications.
What is special about this event?
- Plenary sessions showing the link between Testing and Dev-Ops
- Interactive and discussion based not just lectures!
- Round table sessions where all participants interact
- Minimum use of PowerPoint!
- Real life case study presentations
- Chance to have your say and put questions to the experts
- Up to the minute issues covered