The Application of the Internet of Things (IoT) has now come a long way from the story of the Coke machine at Carnegie Melon University in 1980s. From the initial Machine-to- Machine (M2M) capabilities used in manufacturing, power and utilities, the “Thing” now can be any natural or man-made object that can be assigned an IP address. More objects are becoming embedded with sensors and gaining the ability to communicate. The resulting information networks promise to create new business models and improve business processes.
So every company, irrespective of their size, involved with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) service infrastructure believes that they have a pivotal role to play in the Internet of Things. So now is the time to understand the evolving value chain and find out your place here.
In this conference we focus discussions on:
● The trends of transformative convergence of technologies – interconnectivity of the world around us
● Efficiency and effectiveness – to do better what they already have been doing, the operative words for IoT
● Security - how much does the third party know about my lifestyle; who owns my biometric data; public access to government-collected data
● Putting IoT data to work – new approaches to data analysis and aggregation and knowing which data to throw away
● Demo of products and services by IoT StartUps
● Case studies covering integration with existing infrastructure.
This one-day conference prepares you to meet and understand the technology that is advancing at a rapid pace and the implications involved for the enterprise. Listen to technologists, business leaders and participate in interactive panels to gain insight into technology innovations and find out how this will impact your business.