Mike Shaw is a member of the HP Software Strategic Marketing team creating thought leadership in the areas of Big Data, the Enterprise of the Future, and the Digital Disruptionand Bimodal IT.
Mike joined HP 30 years ago. He has been
- anR&D section manager working on HP’s BusinessProcess Managementproduct(during which time he gained the accolade of HP Distinguished Engineer).
- has lead a business planning team in HP Software.
- has managed the world-wide marketing of all HP Software’s Business Service Management products.
- been a key contributor to Enterprise 2020 – HP’s project to define the enterprise of the future (www.enterprise2020.com)and latterly.
- leads HP Software’s thought-leadership work around Digital Disruption and its impact upon IT.
Mike has a degree in Physics from the University of Manchester and a Masters in Control Engineering and Operations Research from Cambridge University.
Mike lives in the United Kingdom.